Normal stations 148 and 149B
The Medical Clinic with a focus on infectiology and pneumology of the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin has two normal stations for infectious and pneumological diseases at the Charité Mitte campus (CCM) with Station 148 and Station 149B.
You are here:
- Occupational lung and respiratory diseases
- Chronic obstructive, restrictive and infectious pulmonary and respiratory diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Infectious and tropical diseases
- lung tumors
- Rare diseases of the lungs and pleura.
- Preparation of lung transplants in cooperation with the German Heart Center Berlin.
- Anti-infective therapy (individually adapted)
- Asthma and Allergy Diagnostics
- ventilation indication check
- Bronchoscopy (diagnostic and interventional)
- Echocardiography (with/without contrast medium)
- Endobronchial stents
- Endobronchial ultrasound with biopsy (EBUS/TBNA)
- Endoscopic lung volume reduction (valves, coils)
- infection diagnostics
- intensive interdisciplinary exchange with other medical disciplines
- pulmonary function tests
- lung tumor spread diagnostics
- Pleural effusions (diagnostics and therapy)
- Pleural drainage, tunnelled (permanent drainage)
- Right heart catheter with/without load
- ultrasound diagnostics
- Support from physiotherapists, psychologists and social services
Please bring along on the day of admission
- Hospitalization (issued in current quarter)
- Health insurance card (and identity card for comparison)
- medication plan
- At the first presentation: all previous findings (doctor's letters, x-rays, laboratory values), if the pre-treatment did not take place at the Charité;
We kindly ask you to make visits mainly between 14 and 20 o'clock and after consultation with the nursing staff.