Private consultation Prof. Dr. Suttorp
The Department of Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Medicine of Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin offers privately insured patients and cash payers a consultation hour at the Campus Virchow-Klinikum (CVK) with clinic director Prof. Dr. med. N. Suttorp. All infectious and pneumological diseases can be diagnosed and treated here.
You are here:
- antibiotic therapy
- Fever in returnees
- fever of unknown cause
- Pneumonia / infections of the respiratory tract
- Asthma bronchiale (also immune and antibody therapy)
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis (COPD) (also home respiration, long-term oxygen therapy, endoscopic lung volume reduction)
- Interstitial lung diseases (e.g. pulmonary fibrosis, sarcoidosis)
- lung cancer
- Pleural effusion (accumulation of fluid between the pleura and pulmonary pleura)
All services of the clinic are available for private consultations.
In addition to infectiological and pneumological basic diagnostics, all other important examinations such as bodyplethysmography, spiroergometry, skin prick test, bronchoscopy, pleural drainage, etc. are carried out in the clinic. This also applies to malaria diagnostics, HIV and tuberculosis progression parameters.
Please bring to the agreed date:
- letter of referral (issued in current quarter)
- Health insurance card (and identity card for comparison)
- medication plan
- At first presentation: all previous findings (laboratory results, doctor's letters, X-ray and CT images), if the pre-treatment did not take place at the Charité.