Pneumological University Outpatient Clinic with Asthma Polyclinic
The specialty network: Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Medicine of Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin has a pneumological outpatient clinic with an asthma polyclinic on the Campus Virchow-Klinikum (CVK), where all forms of acute and chronic lung diseases are treated. She is particularly specialized in bronchial asthma.
You are here:
The pneumological university ambulance and asthma polyclinic specializes in the treatment of adults with severe bronchial asthma and allergic rhinoconjunctivitis ("hay fever").
In addition, patients with all forms of acute and chronic lung diseases are treated, which are accompanied by symptoms such as restricted exhalation, shortness of breath during exertion, chronic coughing or increased bronchial secretion.
- Allergen testing (skin test, molecular allergy diagnostics)
- Ambulant bronchoscopy including bronchoalveolar lavage, endobronchial ultrasound and tissue sampling
- Diagnostics of bee and wasp venom allergies
- Performance diagnostics (spiroergometry, 6-minute walking test)
- Pulmonary function tests (body plethysmography, diffusion measurements, provocation tests)
- antibody therapy
- Inhalative therapy
- Specific immunotherapy (SIT)
- Substitution therapy for alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Therapy of bee and wasp venom allergies
The Pneumological University Ambulance and Asthma Polyclinic of the specialty network: Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Medicine is a member of the certified Comprehensive Allergy Center Charité (CACC).
If you suspect food allergies or food intolerances, please contact the special consultation hour for food allergies.
Please bring to the agreed date:
- Letter of referral (issued in current quarter)
- Health insurance card (and identity card for comparison)
- medication plan
- At the first presentation: all previous findings (laboratory values, doctor's letters, X-ray and CT images), if the pre-treatment has not taken place at the Charité