Pneumological University Ambulance (CBF)
The Department of Infectious Diseases and Pulmonary Medicine of the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin has a pneumological ambulance on campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF) where patients with various lung diseases can introduce themselves.
You are here:
The Pneumological University Ambulance on the Campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF) in Berlin-Steglitz is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of lung diseases.
The focus is on a personal conversation. Subsequently, a few targeted tests usually lead to an initial assessment.
Subsequently, if possible, a therapy with medication is carried out.
Otherwise, the outpatient clinic is always available for further ambulatory or inpatient examinations and treatments.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD, pulmonary emphysema, smoking lung)
- pulmonary fibroses
- lung infections
- Lung tumours (bronchial carcinomas)
Please bring to the agreed date:
- Letter of referral (issued in current quarter)
- Health insurance card (and identity card for comparison)
- medication plan
- At the first presentation: all previous findings (laboratory values, doctor's letters, X-ray and CT images), if the pre-treatment has not taken place at the Charité