At the Medical Care Centre (MVZ) Pneumology of the Charité Outpatient Health Centre on the Charité Mitte Campus (CCM), the clinic's lung specialists diagnose and treat all forms of lung disease on an ambulant basis.
If necessary, the MVZ cooperates with specialists from other specialist disciplines, in particular cardiologists, rheumatologists and sleep specialists.
You are here:
- A special focus of the MVZ Pneumology is the diagnosis and therapy of complex and advanced lung diseases. For example, the team also cares for patients with home respiration and long-term oxygen therapy. It also prepares patients for lung transplantation.
- Another focus is the preparation and initiation of endoscopic lung volume reductions such as endobronchial valve therapies and Aeri-Seal.
- For patients with lung tumours, there is close cooperation with the Charité's certified lung tumour centre.
- Patients with asthma can be treated with antibody therapy for a given indication.
- In addition to pneumological functional diagnostics, out-patient bronchoscopies, in individual cases with endobronchial ultrasound and sampling, as well as out-patient procedures for unclear pleural effusion are performed at the MVZ Pneumology.
- In-depth advice
- Complete lung function diagnostics including spirometry, body plethysmography, CO transfer measurement, respiratory muscle strength measurement and non-specific provocation
- laboratory diagnostics
- allergy diagnostics
- Performance diagnostics (Soiroergometry)
- Long-term oxygen therapy 6-minute walking test
- Ambulant bronchoscopy including sample collection
- ambulant care with home respiration
- Diagnostics of bronchial carcinoma
- Preparation for lung transplantation
- Diagnostics before lung volume reduction (valves, coils, aeriseal)
- Study participation for new drugs and therapies
- Antibody therapy for bronchial asthma
- close cooperation with all disciplines involved in individual patient care
- Dr. med. Bettina Temmesfeld-Wollbrück: Specialist for Internal Medicine/Pulmology
- Nora große Darrelmann: Specialist in Internal Medicine/Pulmology
- PD Dr. med. Florian Kurth: Specialist in Internal Medicine/Pulmology
- Prof. Dr. med. Leif Erik Sander: Specialist in Internal Medicine/Pulmology
Please bring to the agreed date:
- Letter of referral (issued in current quarter)
- Health insurance card (and identity card for comparison)
- medication plan
- At the first presentation: all previous findings (laboratory values, doctor's letters, X-ray and CT images), if the pre-treatment has not taken place at the Charité