Outpatient Clinics/ Consultation Hours/MVZ
The Department of Infectious Diseases and Respiratory Medicine of Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin offers outpatient treatment for various diseases at the three locations listed below. Outpatient means that patients with a referral can make appointments for consultation, diagnosis and treatment with a specialist doctor at the clinic without being admitted as inpatients.
Here you can find out which outpatient clinics, consultation hours or medical care centres (MVZ) offer outpatient treatment for which disease at which location.
You are here:
Specialized offers for certain diseases
- For patients with bronchial asthma, the Clinic has established an Asthma Polyclinic on the Virchow Clinic Campus (CVK).
- Patients with pulmonary or pleura tumours should contact the pulmonary tumour outpatient clinic on the Virchow Clinic campus (CVK).
- For patients with pulmonary hypertension (pulmonary hypertension), the clinic offers both an outpatient clinic on the Charité Mitte campus (CCM) and on the Benjamin Franklin campus (CBF) in Steglitz.
- Patients with advanced COPD and pulmonary emphysema can seek advice in the consultation hours for advanced COPD and endoscopic emphysema therapy, which are offered both at the Campus Charité Mitte (CCM) and at the Campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF) in Steglitz.
- Patients requiring outpatient ventilation can seek advice at the Charité Center for Outpatient Ventilation & Oxygen Therapy (CABS) on Campus Charité Mitte (CCM). If required, inpatient admission can also be planned here.
Privately insured patients and cash payers, such as patients from abroad, are offered the treatment of infectious or pneumological diseases in his private consultation at the Campus Virchow-Klinikum (CVK) by clinic director Prof. Dr. med. N. Suttorp.
For an appointment, you are welcome to call +49 30 450 553 052.
For more info, please click on the button.