Campus Charité Mitte (CCM)
One of three locations of the Department of Infectious Diseases and Pulmonary Medicine is the Campus Charité Mitte (CCM) in Berlin-Mitte.
The postal address is Charitéplatz 1, 10117 Berlin.
The main train station and the underground station Naturkundemuseum are within walking distance.
Here you can find further information on which areas of the clinic you will find where on the premises.
You are here:
The main entrance of the Medical Clinic with focus on Infectiology and Pneumology on the Campus Charité Mitte (CCM) is located at Sauerbruchweg 3 (red dot in the map above).
Here you will find
- the clinic management secretariat (see level 3 below)
- Intensive Care Unit 144i (Level 3)
- the ventilation stations 147 and 149A (levels 2 and 4)
- normal stations 148 and 149B (levels 3 and 4)
- The Charité Centre for Out-of-Hospital Ventilation and Oxygen Therapy (CABS) (Level 3, Room 2522.03.008)
- lung function diagnostics (Level 1, Room 113)
- Bronchoscopy (Level 1, Room 122)
In the Luisenstraße 13 (yellow point in the above map) you will find
- the Pneumological Medical Care Center (MVZ)
- the Pulmonary Hypertension Ambulance
- the consultation hour for endoscopic pulmonary emphysema therapy.
Luisenstraße 13 is located diagonally opposite the white high-rise bed building. Cross the Café Schneider here, go through the glass door, turn left into the first corridor, then you will find us behind the first door on the right (room: 2592 K1 009).